Date: 24-01-2020 Digital Publication Services : OSREL | JABM | JAM | ABMR | ABMCS

Pengaruh Pelayanan, Promosi, Harga Dan Tata Letak Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Pada Indomaret Piranha Atas Malang

Detail
Author Ika Dwi Aristyanti K. 2008.1. 30940
Category Manajemen Pemasaran

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to analyze the effect ofthe service, promotion, pricing, and layout to ward purchasing decision. Hypothesis testing using t test indicated that independent variables, ie price variable shown significantly influencethe dependent variable, purchase decision, and three independent variables, Service, Promotion, and Layout, proved not significantly affect the buying decision variable. Through F test, it can be seen that service, promotion, priceand Layout variables were reliable to test Purchasing Decision variable. R Square 0.503 indicated that 50.3% variation may be explained with the Purchasing Decision of the four independent variables on regression equation. While the remaining 49.7% explained by other variables outside of the model was not examinedin this study.