Date: 08-08-2020 Digital Publication Services : OSREL | JABM | JAM | ABMR | ABMCS

PENGARUH BUDAYA ORGANISASI, MOTIVASI DAN KINERJA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA

Detail
Author Bayu Adi Cahyono
Category Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia

Abstract

Changes in organizational environment increasingly complex and competitive, demanding every company and organization to be more responsive in order to be able to survive and continue to grow. To support these organizational changes will require a change in individuals starting from each member organization. This research was done at PT. Rutan Group Surabaya. Job satisfaction is very important for employees because generally companies want quality performance provided should be as expected. In this research, type of research is correlational research. Reasons for using correlational study was to determine the relationship and the level of relationship between two or more variables without any attempt to influence these variables so that there is no manipulation of variables. The data used are primary data and secondary data obtained from interviews and questionnaires. The purpose of this study was to know influence organizational culture, motivation and performance as a tool to measure job satisfaction. Using the results of the analysis with SPSS version 17 indicates that the analysis result in partial, concluded that: Organizational culture signifkan effect on Job Satisfaction, Motivation significant effect on job satisfaction, Significant effect on the performance of Job Satisfaction, simultaneous analysis results, it was concluded that the hypothesis II (Organizational Culture, Motivation and Performance simultaneously significant effect on Job satisfaction can be accepted.Motivation and Performance has a very close relationship with job satisfaction (R = 0.761) .Pengaruh Organizational Culture, Motivation and Performance on Job Satisfaction of 57.9% and the remaining 42.1% influence by the independent variable is not examined.