Date: 13-12-2019 Digital Publication Services : OSREL | JABM | JAM | ABMR | ABMCS

PENGARUH PRODUK DAN PROMOTION KARYA SENI FOTOGRAFI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MEMBELI DENGAN KEPUASAN KONSUMEN SEBAGAI VARIABEL INTERVENING

Detail
Author Yonas
Category Manajemen Pemasaran

Abstract

Competition in the business world increasingly stringent makes the photographer should be able to act and act quickly and appropriately in the face of competition in the moving business environment is very dynamic and full of uncertainty. Therefore artwork fotogari must have a quality product and good promotions to attract consumers who require the services of a photo as documentation. The aim of research to determine whether there is influence between the variables of Products for Buying Decisions, to mengethui if there is no influence of variables Promotion of the Buying Decision, to find out if there is no influence between the variables of customer satisfaction to the Buying Decision and to determine whether the variable Customer Satisfaction able to increase the influence Products and Promotion of the Buying Decision. the study population is TheClaire photo Malang clients who need the services of photography as documentation for special occasions as many as 86 people and set 30 as the study sample. The data analysis technique used is path analysis. From the results of the analysis can be drawn some conclusions as follows: (1) There is the influence of variables Product (X1) to Customer Satisfaction (X3), (2) There is the influence of variables Product (X1) of the Buying Decision (Y), (3) There the influence of variables Promotion (X2) on the Customer Satisfaction (Y), (4) There is the influence of variables Promotion (X2) on the Buying Decision (Y), (5) There is the influence of variables Customer Satisfaction (X3) of the Buying Decision (Y) (6) The diversity of data that can be explained by product, promotion and customer satisfaction is at 52.4%, or in other words, the information contained in the data amounted to 52.4% can be explained by the model. While the remaining 47.6% is explained by other variables that are not in the model and error. (7) Consumer satisfaction has not been able to increase the effect of variable products to the decision to buy, because the coefficient of direct influence is higher than the effect of indirectly, (8) Consumer satisfaction can increase the effect of variable promotions on purchase decisions, since coefficients directly influence lower of the indirect effect.