Date: 15-08-2020 Digital Publication Services : OSREL | JABM | JAM | ABMR | ABMCS

PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK, HARGA DAN CITRA MEREK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SMARTPHONE SAMSUNG

Detail
Author Sivia Theresia
Category Manajemen Pemasaran

Abstract

The presence of android mobile operating system provides color gadget sales in Indonesia. Sales of smartphones in Indonesia can break the 12-15 million units or approximately 20-25% in 2013 and one of the Android-based smartphone vendor in Indonesia, is South Korea - Samsung, which controls more than 80% market share android. Seeing the high interest in the Samung Smartphone, raised statement, the factors that influence consumers making purchasing decisions and using Samsung Smartphone. The purpose of this study (1) To determine the effect of product quality, price and brand image simultaneously on purchasing decisions. (2) To determine the effect of product quality, price and brand image partially to the purchasing decision. The population in this study were students STIE Malangkuçeçwara Malang Force Year 2011 - 2014 which uses Samsung Smartphone and set 75 as the study sample. Methods of sample selection was done by purposive sampling. With the technique of multiple regression analysis concluded that (1) Quality of product, price and brand image simultaneous influence on purchasing decisions. (2) Given the multiple correlation coefficient (R) = 0.852, which means that the quality of the product, price and brand image has a very close relationship with purchasing decisions. (3) The contribution of product quality, price and brand image effect simultaneously on purchasing decisions by 72.5 % and the remaining 27.5% is influenced by other independent variables were not examined. (4) Quality of products significantly influence purchasing decisions. (5) Price significant effect on purchasing decisions. (6) brand image significantly influence purchasing decisions. (7) pengruh dominant brand image has on purchasing decisions.