Date: 24-02-2018 Digital Publication Services : OSREL | JABM | JAM | ABMR | ABMCS

Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Brand Switching (Studi Pada Pengguna Produk Kecantikan di Kalangan Mahasiswi STIE Malangku?e?waraMalang)

Detail
Author Yenika Nurlaili
Category Manajemen Pemasaran

Abstract

Dynamic market conditions with various products offered cause consumers increasingly smart and selective in choosing products to be purchased including lipstick products. The number of brands of lipstick circulating in the community, especially among students a wide opportunity for consumers to easily move from one brand of other kemerek. This aim is to know the influence of Brand Image, Reference Group, Product Quality, Competitive Product Advertisement, Switching Costs to BrandSwitching cosmetics by students at Malangkušešwara Malang High School of Economics. The population in this study female students in the Maldšešwara Malang High School of Economics Year 2015 and Year 2016 majoring in Accounting and Management are 504 female students and assumed they all use lipstick products and set 83 people as research samples. The analysis technique used is multiple linear regression, F significant test and significance t. From the results of partial analysis, it can be concluded that: (1) Brand image has a significant positive effect on BrandSwitching variables, (2) Reference group has a significant positive effect on BrandSwitching variable, (3) Product quality has a significant positive effect on BrandSwitching, (4) Competitive Product Ads have a significant positive effect on BrandSwitching variables, (5) Switching Costs have a significant negative effect on BrandSwitching variables, (6) Brand Image, GroupAcademy, Product Quality, CompetitiveProduct, Switching Costs Simultaneously Affects BrandSwitching. (7) The amount of proportion of Brand, Competitive, Product Quality, Competitive Product, Switching Costs to BrandSwitching is 69.4% and the remaining 30.6% is influenced by other unrelated free variables.