Date: 20-09-2020 Digital Publication Services : OSREL | JABM | JAM | ABMR | ABMCS

PENGARUH DIFERENSIASI, KUALITAS PRODUK DAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP LOYALITAS KONSUMEN

Detail
Author Roma Nita Bella Tiara Djami
Category Manajemen Pemasaran

Abstract

Efforts to retain existing customers will be more difficult than obtaining new customers. Therefore, new innovations are needed in the form of product differentiation, paying attention to product quality and maintaining service quality that is expected to maintain customer loyalty. The purpose of this study was to determine the extent of product differentiation, product quality and service quality that can influence customer loyalty, both partially and simultaneously. The study population was 84 consumers of Jank Jank Wings. Methods of data collection by distributing questionnaires that have been tested for validity and reliability, and then carried out multiple regression tests with significant tests of F and t. From the results of multiple regression analysis is known: product differentiation has a significant effect on consumer loyalty, product quality has a significant effect on consumer loyalty and service quality has a significant effect on consumer loyalty. The amount of contribution or proportion of differentiation variables, product quality and service quality have simultaneous effect on consumer loyalty by 77.3% and the remaining 22.7% is influenced by other independent variables not examined. Together (simultaneous) differentiation, product quality, and service quality have a significant effect on consumer loyalty.