Date: 01-12-2021 Digital Publication Services : OSREL | JABM | JAM | ABMR | ABMCS

PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN, LINGKUNGAN KERJA, DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN HOTEL ISTANA TULUNGAGUNG

Detail
Author Fiki Wahyu Utama
Category Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia

Abstract

This type of research uses explanatory research. The population in this study were 80 Tulungagung Palace Hotel employees. The sample was 80 employees. Data analysis technique uses multiple linear regression test. From the results of the analysis it can be concluded that: (1) leadership has a positive and significant effect partially on the performance of Tulungagung Palace Hotel employees with t count> t table (3.411> 1.99167) and significance si 0.05 (0.001 5 0.05). (2) Work Environment has a positive and significant effect partially on the performance of Tulungagung Palace Hotel employees with t count> t table (2.634> 1.99167) and significance ? 0.05 (0.010 5 0.05). (3) Compensation has a positive and partially significant effect on the performance of Tulungagung Palace Hotel employees with t count> t table (4,593> 1,99167) and significance ? 0,05 (0,000 ? 0,05). (4) Leadership, Work Environment, and Compensation simultaneously have a significant effect on the performance of Tulungagung Palace Hotel employees with F count> F table (29.660> 2.72) and significance ? 0.05 (0.000 5 0.05). (5) Large contribution of all independent variables to the dependent variable in the coefficient value (Adj R Square) of 52.1% and the remaining 47.9% are other factors outside of this study.