Date: 20-09-2020 Digital Publication Services : OSREL | JABM | JAM | ABMR | ABMCS

PENGARUH CELEBRITY ENDORSER IKLAN TELEVISI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PRODUK TOP COFFEE DI KOTA KUPANG

Detail
Author Anna Fidelya Norenty Lewotan
Category Manajemen Pemasaran

Abstract

This study aims to see: (1) the effect of the attractiveness factor on the decision to buy Top Coffee products; (2) the influence of the trust factor on the decision to buy Top Coffee products; (3) influence of expertise on the decision to purchase Top Coffee products; (4) the influence of attractiveness, trust and expertise on the decision to purchase Top Coffee products. The population of this study were consumers who bought Top Coffee products at stalls located in Kupang City while the sample technique used was probability sampling technique with a total sample of 100 people. Testing the hypothesis in this study using a partial test (t test), simultaneous analysis (F test), and the coefficient of determination (R2) with the help of SPSS program with a significance level of 5% (0.05) and previously carried out analysis of instrument testing, data analysis, classical assumption test, and multiple linear analysis. The results of this study are variables of attractiveness, trust and expertise influencing the purchasing decision of Top Coffee products in the City of Kupang with a percentage of the influence of 51.6% remaining around 48.4% influenced by other factors.