Date: 20-09-2020 Digital Publication Services : OSREL | JABM | JAM | ABMR | ABMCS

PENGARUH PENERAPAN MANAGEMEN RESIKO KREDIT RESIKO PASAR,RESIKO LIQUIDITAS DAN RESIKO OPERASIONAL TERHADAP KINERJA KEUANGAN PADA BANK BUMN YANG LISTING DI BEI PERIODE 2012 - 2016

Detail
Author DESI RAHMAWATI
Category Akuntansi Manajemen dan SIA

Abstract

This research purpose is to analyze the Application of Credit Risk Application, Market Risk, Liquidity Risk and Operational Risk to Financial Performance at Bank Bumn Listed in Bei Period 2012-2016. The ratios used to measure financial performance are NPL, BVS, LDR, BOPO, financial performance (ROA) using the financial statements of companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in each company for five years ie the period 2012-2016. The sample of this research is 3 companies with observation for 5 years. Based of purposive sampling method, Based of purposive sampling method, the total of sample research is 60 financial steatment. Hypothesis test in this research used multipliers regression with 5% of signification level. The results of this research indicate that partially NPL and LDR variables have a significant influence on financial performance, while the variables BVS and BOPO not significant to financial performance. Another that shown by R2 score 0.925 which pointed that every financial performance influenced by NPL, BVS, LDR, and BOPO about 92.5% whereas the remainder is about 7.5% influenced other variable not be tested.