Date: 08-08-2020 Digital Publication Services : OSREL | JABM | JAM | ABMR | ABMCS

PENGARUH STRES KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PERUSAHAAN EKSPEDISI “BERDIKARI”

Detail
Author NINA AGUS STYORINI
Category Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of work stress that consists of individual, group and organizational level partially on the performance of employees and to determine the effect of work stress that consists of individual, group and organizational levels simultaneously on employee performance. . The population is 52 employees of BDKR Expedition Company (BERDIKARI) and all of them are examined as research samples. The analytical tool used is multiple linear regression with significant F and t tests. From the partial test results, it can be concluded that individual level work stress (X1) has a negative and significant effect on employee performance (Y), meaning that the lower the level of individual work stress, the higher the employee's performance. Group level job stress (X2) has a negative and significant effect on employee performance (Y), meaning that the lower the level of individual work stress, the higher the employee's performance. Organizational level work stress (X3) has a negative and significant effect on employee performance (Y), meaning that the lower the level of individual work stress, the higher the employee's performance. From the simultaneous test results, it was concluded that work stress consisting of individual levels (X1), group level (X2) and organizational level (X3) simultaneously affected the employee performance (Y) BDKR Expedition Company (DEPARTURE). The amount of work stress contribution which consists of individual levels (X1), group level (X2) and organizational level (X3) simultaneously has a significant effect on employee performance (Y) by 50.6% and the remaining 49.4% is influenced by other independent variables not examined.