Date: 20-01-2020 Digital Publication Services : OSREL | JABM | JAM | ABMR | ABMCS

ANALISIS PENGARUH PENERAPAN STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP) TELLER TERHADAP KEPUASAN NASABAH BANK MANDIRI KACAB BATU (Studi pada nasabah Bank Mandiri KCP MMU Batu Kota)

Detail
Author QURROTUL AINI
Category Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the Teller Standard Operating Procedure Statistics (TOT) on Bank Mandiri Customer Satisfaction in the Stone (Study on Bank Mandiri Customers Kcp Mmu Batu Kota). The ratio used to measure SOP is Attitude, Skill, Appearance. An example of this research is Bank Mandiri credit Kacab Batu. Based on the Accidental sampling method, the total sample of this study was 76 respondents. Testing the hypothesis in this study using multiple linear regression analysis at a significance level of 5%. The results of this study indicate that variable attitudes, skills, and appearance partially have a significant effect on customer satisfaction at Bank Mandiri Unit Stone, and Variables Attitudes, skills, and appearance simultaneously have a significant effect on customer satisfaction at Bank Mandiri Unit Batu In addition, it is also carried out with a coefficient value (R2) of 0.672 which indicates that each Customer Satisfaction by Attitudes, skills and appearance variables is 67.2% while the remaining 32.8% by other variables not examined.