Date: 06-06-2020 Digital Publication Services : OSREL | JABM | JAM | ABMR | ABMCS

Analisis Profitabilitas, Likuiditas, Dan Leverage Sebagai Indikator Untuk Memprediksi Kondisi Financial Distress

Detail
Author Kiswati Ulfa Nur Salan Dini
Category Akuntansi Keuangan dan Auditing

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to analyze the effect of profitability ratios, liquidity, and leverage on the occurrence of financial distress in manufacturing companies of various industries in the period 2015-2017. The independent variables in this study are Return On Assets (ROA), Current Ratio (CR) and Debt to Equity Ratio (DER). The population in this study is the various industrial sector companies listed on the Stock Exchange in the period 2015-2017 as many as 43 companies. The selection of samples using purposive sampling method, then obtained a sample of 15 companies. The analytical model used is multiple linear regression analysis through analysis techniques using SPSS 20. software. The results showed that: 1) ROA and CR have a significant and negative effect on financial distress, 2) DER has a significant and positive effect on financial distress. Viewed from theR-Square, the contribution of profitability, liquidity, and leverage to financial distress was 0.531 or 53.1%. While the remaining 46.9% is influenced or explained by other variables not included in this study.