Date: 23-11-2020 Digital Publication Services : OSREL | JABM | JAM | ABMR | ABMCS

PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN DENGAN PERSEPSI SEBAGAI VARIABEL MODERASI

Detail
Author Dodi Setio Wibowo
Category Manajemen Pemasaran

Abstract

The research objective is to provide evidence of service quality on customer satisfaction and provide evidence of contributions to service quality with customer satisfaction. The study population and GrabCar consumers were 100 people and analyzed using Moderated Regression Analysis (MRA). From the results of the analysis concluded that: Service quality determines a significant positive effect on customer satisfaction, if an increase in service quality increases customer satisfaction will be obtained. Loss, loss of service quality decline will result in a decrease in customer satisfaction. Significantly positive perception of customer satisfaction, if an increase in perception will be obtained an increase in consumer satisfaction. Loss, loss is decreased, there will be a decrease in customer satisfaction. The moderation coefficient XZ is positive, which means the perception variable is positioned as a moderating variable and is able to improve service quality to customer satisfaction. The large proportion of the independent variables X, Z, and medium XZ is 0.776, meaning that service quality and perception are able to explain variations in customer satisfaction by 77.6% while the remaining 22.4% is saved by other variables that are not rejected