Date: 30-10-2020 Digital Publication Services : OSREL | JABM | JAM | ABMR | ABMCS

Pengaruh Kepemimpinan, Motivasi, dan Semangat Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. Agung Bangun Mandiri

Detail
Author Rendi
Category Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the influence of leadership, motivation, and morale on the performance of employees of PT. Agung Bangun Mandiri. The variables in this study are Leadership (X1), Motivation (X2), Work Spirit (X3), and Employee Performance (Y). The population taken in this study amounted to 60 respondents. The method of analysis uses Instrument Test, Classical Assumption Test, Multiple Linear Regression Analysis, t Test or Partial Test, F Test or Simultaneous Test, Determination Coefficient (R2).The results showed the results of the hypothesis (t test) for leadership amounted to (0.039 <0.05), Motibation of (0.029 <0.05), and Work Spirit of (0.043 <0.05), thus the hypothesis of leadership, motivation, and morale is accepted, then leadership, motivation, and morale have a positive and significant effect on employee performance. The F test shows the variables of leadership, motivation, and morale together have a positive and significant influence on employee performance. This is indicated by the F value of 27.609 with a significant level of 0,000. The value of the coefficient of determination (Rē) is obtained by 0.597. This shows that Leadership, Motivation, Work Spirit in explaining Employee Performance variables is 59.7% and the remaining 40.3% is explained by other factors not examined in this study.